Experience and competence are essential for a successful installation and economical operation of digital audio broadcasting equipment. We can offer consulting, implementation, monitoring and field trials for the broadcasting industry:
- Transmitter and receiver technologies for radio broadcasting standards, e.g.
- DRM, DAB, HD-radio, AM, FM as well as OFDM based systems
- Monitoring and analysis of transmitted and received signal and content quality, e.g.
- Field trials, long-term monitoring with our RFmonitor system
- Sophisticated algorithms development and evaluation, e.g.
- crest factor reduction, receiver diversity, zero power prevention
- Technology consulting for digital broadcasting e.g.
- Workshops and demonstrations of DRM30 and DRM+
- Test strategy support, e.g.
- Setting up a combined DRM+ and FM field trial
- Technical consulting in related fields, e.g.
- Video coding and transmission, localization technologies and systems
- Technical and economical scenario analysis for decision support, e.g.
- Choice of transmitter network
- Support of transmitter configuration, e.g.
- Adoption of the tender stage and supplier choice
- Standard verification and cross-compliance testing of various digital radio broadcasting standards
- Data broadcasting to ships via Digital Radio Mondial (DRM)
Available languages: English, German, French, Russian
Certifications: Quality management ISO 9001:2008