Differential GNSS is a method to highly increase the GNSS localization accuracy down to the millimeter. Whereas classical methods use cellular networks or satellite, the usage of digital broadcasting technology (DRM, DAB) has a great advantage in terms of costs and availability especially in the marine environment.
- Necessary for high precision localization information
- RTCM 3 broadcast transmission capable
- Offshore construction
- Autonomous driving
- Professional, robust receiver
- Long wave, medium wave, short wave (DRM)
- VHF Band I, II (DRM), Band III (DAB)