DRM Monitoring and Measurement Receiver RF-SE
RF-SE is a professional digital radio monitoring and measurement receiver, which is available in different models.
The outstanding reception characteristics are based on a high-performance frontend with digital direct-down conversion system approach. The field-proven digital baseband demodulator provides access to all needed measurement and monitoring parameter. Furthermore, various modular blocks like RSCI capability, audio and data decoder, alarm feature, browser-based GUI, RFmonitor connector are available to suite the specific needs of the desired application.
- Up to 4 RF & several MDI inputs in parallel
- Field proven DRM demodulator
- Additional demodulators possible (e.g. FM, AM, DAB)
- Parallel full ensemble decoding
- Complete MDI reconstruction from RF
- Full ensemble MDI output to LAN
- Simultaneous decoding of all audio and data services
- Extensive RF measurements
- MER > 45 dB
- Rebroadcasting capability
- Browser-based HTML5 user interface with remote audio and data streaming
- Available for virtual environments without hardware