EDI/MDI Streamer RF-DCP
RF-DCP is a professional software tool for playing pre-stored EDI/MDI files for DAB and DRM broadcasting applications and testing.
- Usage in DAB and DRM digital broadcasting environments
- Testing of modulators
- Testing of receivers together with an exciter with DCP input
- Verification of standard compliance regarding audio decoding, service decoding, or signalling
User specific files can be added to the system and generated e.g. with a RFmondial DRM Content Server.
Together with RFmondial LV DRM Exciter it can be used as a signal generator for laboratory analysis and testing.
- Detailed parsing of DCP files for filtering and selection
- DRM, DAB, AFS
- With a comprehensive test set of DCP files or without
- Linux, Windows