DECT NR+ (DECT-2020 NR) meets the IMT-2020 requirements of Ultra Reliable Low Latency Communications (URLLC) and massive Machine Type Communications (mMTC) and is therefore an ETSI standard for 5G technolgy.
RFmondial can offer different aspects within the DECT NR+ environment:
- Prototype PCB designs for evaluating DECT NR+ technology currently working with Nordic SoC
- Cross-validation of DECT NR+ implementations
- SDR-implementations for experiments beyond current chipset's capabilites
- Prototype system development for measuring key parameters like latency, bit error rates, mesh networking etc.
- Matlab code for research purposes